- Online Poker – What You Don’t Know Could Hurt You
- Aptly-Named Bounty Wins 6-Max Turbo KO Series; Pavlovic Sixth
- Jonathan Little Breaks Down 2020 WSOP Main Event Final Hand Between Salas & Botteon
- High Stakes Poker S8, E5: You Won't Believe the Pot Tom Dwan Won
- 50x WPT Montreal Main Event Mega Sat Is This Weekend
Almost 10 years after earning his very first result on the World Poker Tour, Fred Goldberg captured his 10th WPT score over the weekend, finishing 23rd at the inaugural WPT Maryland Live!
That first WPT score? That came in January 2006 at the WPT PokerStars Caribbean Adventure (PCA) … yes, you’re reading it right, many may have forgotten that the PCA used to be a WPT tour event! Goldberg, a 2007 World Series of Poker (WSOP) bracelet winner, would end up finishing 60th at the PCA, in an event won by Canadian Steve-Paul Ambrose.
Goldberg has final tabled two WPT events, including the 2011 WPT Borgata Poker Open, where a sick run-out would prevent him from doing better than a fourth place finish:
Top 5 | Goldberg’s best WPT results
›› 4th, WPT Foxwoods Poker Classic (Mar 2007)
›› 4th, WPT Borgata Poker Open (Sep 2011)
›› 8th, WPT Seminole Hard Rock Showdown (Apr 2012)
›› 11th, WPT Five Diamond World Poker Classic (Dec 2006)
›› 20th, WPT Jacksonville (Apr 2012)
*Video credit: World Poker Tour