- Everything You Need to Know About the $2M GTD WPT Montreal Main Event at partypoker
- Don’t Miss Our SuperbCoverage of WPT Montreal; Starts January 24
- High Stakes Poker S8 E6: How to Get Tom Dwan to Lay Down Pocket Kings
- Poker Basics - Stack to Pot Ratio
- Poker Pro Phil Hellmuth Makes NFL Predictions; Shares Super Bowl Stories
The 2015 edition of the WSOP November Nine is right around the corner – we countdown to this year’s N9 with stats and facts surrounding the festivities:
It was a November Nine for the ages last year as Swedish superstar Martin Jacobson was able to survive an epic final three matchup against Norway’s Felix Stephensen and the Netherlands’ Jorryt van Hoof.
Jacobson would go on to earn a whopping $10,000,000 for his efforts.
Fab Five | 2014 WSOP Main Event
1. Martin Jacobson (SWE), $10,000,000
2. Felix Stephensen (NOR), $5,147,911
3. Jorryt van Hoof (NED), $3,807,753
4. William Tonking (USA), $2,849,763
5. William Pappaconstantinou (USA), $2,143,794
*Photo credit: Jayne Furman/World Series of Poker
The post 10,000,000 | Martin Jacobson wins ultra-competitive November Nine appeared first on pokerstats.