- Joni Jouhkimainen Wins The High Roller Big Game For $77.7K
- Ludovic Geilich takes Down the GGMasters $500K Gtd
- 2019 WSOP Bracelet Winner BANNED for Multi-Accounting
- Wales Wins APAT Team Championship; Max Kruse Scores a Crucial Late Winner
- Online Superstar Niklas Astedt Through to WPT Montreal Main Event Day 2
There is no rest for the wicked – especially when the wicked are high stakes poker players. Just days after poker hit its only “break” of the season, a $200,000 USD buy-in tournament is being held in Manila.
With 52 total entries, the winner of the Triton Super High Roller Series Cali Cup will receive $3,463,500 from a massive $10,039,120 prize pool – not a bad way to start the year!
Fab Five | Cali Cup Payouts
*Photo credit: Neil Stoddart/Global Poker Index