- The World Poker Tour Story & How It Was Sold for $78 Million
- How to Play a Flopped Straight in Cash Games (4+ Unique Spots)
- Everything You Need to Know About the $2M GTD WPT Montreal Main Event at partypoker
- Don’t Miss Our SuperbCoverage of WPT Montreal; Starts January 24
- High Stakes Poker S8 E6: How to Get Tom Dwan to Lay Down Pocket Kings
A total of 1,147,000 tuned into ESPN to watch the final three players battle it out for the bracelet on Tuesday, according to television ratings site SportsTVRatings.com.
World Series of Poker on Tues. (final table) got 1.15 million viewers, basically flat w/ 2014. Tues. night=2 hour telecast. 2014 = 4 hours+
— Austin Karp (@AustinKarp) November 12, 2015
The WSOP finale was the second-rated sports programming show on the night as only the ESPN 30 for 30 documentary ‘Chasing Tyson’, which preceded live coverage of the WSOP, drew higher numbers.
WSOP coverage managed to outdraw popular ESPN programming such as ‘Pardon the Interruption’, ‘Around the Horn’ and ‘Highly Questionable’.
Fab Five | Top rated sports-programming on cable for November 10, 2015
5. ‘Around the Horn’, ESPN, 733,000 viewers
4. ‘Pardon the Interruption’, ESPN, 1,073,000 viewers
3. College Football Playoffs Rankings Show, ESPN, 1,097,000 viewers
2. World Series of Poker Final 3, ESPN, 1,147,000 viewers
1. ESPN 30 for 30: ‘Chasing Tyson’ (Premier), ESPN, 1,203,000 viewers
*Photo credit: Jayne Furman/World Series of Poker
The post 1,147,000 | American poker fans tuned into WSOP finale appeared first on pokerstats.