- All-in-One Guide to Execute Safe and Secure Payments when Playing Poker Online
- How a Stoic Mindset Can Make You a Much Better Poker Player
- Paulius Plausinaitis wins GGPoker WSOP Winter Main Event for $1.2 million
- Rainer Kempe: Poker Results & Memorable Hands
- Paulius Plausinaitis Becomes A Millionaire in GGPoker WSOPC $1,700 Main Event ($1,236,361)
Another year, another amazing turnout at the WPT Borgata Winter Poker Open, currently taking place in Atlantic City.
The second largest field in the Winter Poker Open’s history has assembled in hopes of becoming the next World Poker Tour Champions Club member. Best of luck to the whopping 1,171 of you who first entered the competition!
2013 WPT Borgata Poker Open 3rd place finisher Cong Pham (pictured) takes the chip lead into Day 2 which is set to kickoff later today in Atlantic City.
Fab Five | Biggest Borgata Winter Open Fields
1,229 – 2014: won by Robert Merulla
1,171 – 2016: winner TBD
1,042 – 2013: won by Andy Hwang
1,017 – 2009: won by Steve Weinstein
989 – 2015: won by Aaron Mermelstein
*Photo credit: WPT.com