- All-in-One Guide to Execute Safe and Secure Payments when Playing Poker Online
- How a Stoic Mindset Can Make You a Much Better Poker Player
- Paulius Plausinaitis wins GGPoker WSOP Winter Main Event for $1.2 million
- Rainer Kempe: Poker Results & Memorable Hands
- Paulius Plausinaitis Becomes A Millionaire in GGPoker WSOPC $1,700 Main Event ($1,236,361)
The Big One for One Drop, the Little One for One Drop and the One Drop High Roller tournaments have quickly become fixtures on the World Series of Poker schedule as superstars such as Antonio Esfandiari, Jonathan Duhamel, Anthony Gregg and Daniel Colman have all won a prestigious ‘One Drop’ title.
What shouldn’t be forgotten is the fact that with each buy-in into these events, tournament participants are donating to the One Drop Foundation, created by Cirque du Soleil founder Guy Laliberté. The Foundation helps to provide clean and accessible water to all.
The poker playing community has helped raise $12,955,089 since the very first presentation of the One Drop event in 2012 – well done poker players!
Top 5 | 2012 WSOP Big One for One Drop
1. Antonio Esfandiari (USA), $18,346,673
2. Sam Trickett (UK), $10,112,001
3. David Einhorn (USA), $4,352,000
4. Phil Hellmuth Jr. (USA), $2,645,333
5. Guy Laliberté (CAN), $1,834,666
*Photo credit: The Hendon Mob