- Why Are so Many Poker Pros Coming From a Fantasy Card Game Background?
- Range Advantage vs Nutted Advantage
- The Bernard Lee Poker Show (1/19/21): 2020 Year in Review w/ Chad Holloway & Robbie Strazynski (Part 2) & Matt Waxman
- APAT CEO Leigh Wiltshire Gives The Low-down on the WCOAP Festival
- Bet365 Runs These Nine Special MTTs Every Sunday
In celebration of Vanessa Rousso qualifying for CBS’ ‘Big Brother’ finale, we take a look at the numbers behind other poker players who have competed on reality tv/game shows – Go get ’em Vanessa!
Jacob shocked Jeopardy purists when he used an unusual style of play by picking questions from the middle to the lower part of the board instead of the traditional top-to-bottom style. The strategy would also put-off his opponents and Jacob was able to make a six-day, $151,802 run on the show.
He will be part of the upcoming Jeopardy Tournament of Champions.