- Ole Schemion, Chaz Chattha & Dan Shak chase glory as 23 remain in WPT Montreal
- Watson, Drinan and Larsson all chasing Super MILLION$ win
- Larsson Leads Super MILLION$ Final Table With Three Former Champs Present
- Felix Schulze Leads the Final 23 Players in the partypoker WPT Montreal Main Event
- Daniel Negreanu vs. Doug Polk Grudge Match Entering the Final Stretch
It was on this day 24 years ago that WSOP gold bracelet winner John Andlovec earned the third win on his career in a Limit Hold’em Side Event at the 1991 Peppermill Fall Tournament in Reno, Nevada.
Andlovec earned the biggest win on his career this past summer at the World Series of Poker, outlasting 1,532 runners in the WSOP Super Seniors Event, an event reserved for those aged 65 and over.
Fab Five | 1991 Peppermill Fall Tournament Hold’em Prelim
1. John Andlovec (USA), $13,884
2. Chuck Schacher (USA), $8,544
3. Thomas Kreilein (USA), $4,984
4. Steve Tang (USA), $2,492
5. Dan Largent (USA), $1,780
*Photo credit: World Series of Poker
The post 1991 | Super Seniors winner John Andlovec wins 24 years ago today appeared first on pokerstats.