- Everything You Should Know About World Series of Poker
- Online Poker – What You Don’t Know Could Hurt You
- Aptly-Named Bounty Wins 6-Max Turbo KO Series; Pavlovic Sixth
- Jonathan Little Breaks Down 2020 WSOP Main Event Final Hand Between Salas & Botteon
- High Stakes Poker S8, E5: You Won't Believe the Pot Tom Dwan Won
Dan Livingston certainly enjoyed his time at the Horseshoe Casino in Hammond, Indiana – situated right outside of Chicago, Illinois – back in 2009. It was on this day six years ago that Livingston would finish 1st in the WSOP Circuit Hammond Main Event, taking home $291,740 for his efforts.
Amazingly, Livingston only has one other result on the live tournament circuit – that came earlier this year in a Rio Daily DeepStacks event at the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas.
Fab Five | 2009 WSOP Circuit Hammond
1. Dan Livingston (USA), $291,749
2. Tom Floros (USA), $180,287
3. Christopher Gentile (USA), $119,556
4. Tad Mosele (USA), $84,594
5. William Schweinebraten (USA), $63,744
*Photo credit: Horseshoe Hammond