- Chris Ferguson Poker Story – Glory Days, Fall from Grace, and Silent Comeback
- PokerNews Week in Review: WSOP 2021 Schedule & Poker Drama
- 50 Shades of Poker – Is The Action Still Hot for Different Variations?
- $2 Million Up for Grabs — Can Dan Smith Get Fedor Holz to Fold?
- 5 Canadian Players to Watch for the 2021 WSOP
The 2015 Irish Open is just around the corner and you’ve got a great shot of winning your seat on the cheap this weekend
Any Plans for Easter? If you’ve got any sense you’ll be turning down your egg-hunt invitations and trying to bag a seat for the Irish Open, one of the biggest and best events on the poker calendar. Mike Sexton and Kara Scott are already confirmed, and you could be joining them if you play your cards right.
Over the next few weeks Paddy Power Poker are ramping up their satellites, with over 90 seats up for grabs!
This Sunday March 15, you can play the Irish Open Mega Sat with 20 x €3500 seats guaranteed for your €200 buy-in. That’s €70,000 worth of seats in the ring, which means you’re likely to be getting huge value. What’s more, qualify through Paddy Power Poker and you’ll be eligible for the Sole Survivor bonus – an extra €50k if you’re the final qualifier standing in Dublin this Easter. What are you waiting for? Feeders are running now from €1!
Remember the main event buy-in has been increased to €3,500 this year, which means you’ll be playing for a serious amount of cash – enough to keep you in chocolate for the rest of your life if you win it.
The post 20 Irish Open seats guaranteed in Sunday’s Mega Sat appeared first on PokerPlayer365.com.