- All-in-One Guide to Execute Safe and Secure Payments when Playing Poker Online
- How a Stoic Mindset Can Make You a Much Better Poker Player
- Paulius Plausinaitis wins GGPoker WSOP Winter Main Event for $1.2 million
- Rainer Kempe: Poker Results & Memorable Hands
- Paulius Plausinaitis Becomes A Millionaire in GGPoker WSOPC $1,700 Main Event ($1,236,361)
Dzmitry Urbanovich will be making his WSOP debut at the 2016 World Series of Poker in Las Vegas later this summer. Urbanovich, who’s quickly become one of the top players in poker, seems to master all the games.
Urbanovich will put his skills to the test this summer as he has entered into a bet with fellow poker superstar Vanessa Selbst. He put $10,000 on the line. If he wins three WSOP bracelets this summer, that $10K investment will turn into an amazing $2,000,000. That’s right, Selbst gave him 200:1 odds!
Can the 2015 Polish National Player of the Year pull it off? We’ll all have to tune in this summer and find out!
*Photo courtesy of: Jules Pochy/Global Poker Index
The post 200:1 | A big bet between Vanessa Selbst and Dzmitry Urbanovich appeared first on pokerstats.