- Get Professional Poker Training for Free with The Secret - Coaching for Profits by Best Poker Coaching
- MrGambol Denies Niklas Astedt First Super MILLION$ Title
- Imagine Turning $0.01 Into a CPP Online Main Event Ticket
- Where Will They Play? Who Will Win? Your Polk vs. Negreanu Poker Match Questions Answered
- Tom Dwan hints at High Stakes Poker line-up
Mike Binger would earn his third win of the 2008 poker season on this very day as Binger would outlast 131 opponents to win the Main Event at the WSOP Circuit tour stop at Harvey’s Lake Tahoe in Northern Nevada.
Binger would defeat Tyrone Stewart heads-up to close out the year with over 1M USD in winning and a total of 11 Top 10 finishes.
Allen Kessler, Scott Clements and Chris Ferguson would each earn Top 15 finishes in the event.
Fab Five | 2008 WSOP Circuit Lake Tahoe
1. Mike Binger (USA), $181,379
2. Tyrone Stewart (USA), $112,675
3. Jake Solis (USA), $77,464
4. Michael McClain (USA), $53,777
5. Tay Nguyen (USA), $40,653
The post 2008 | Mike Binger earns 3rd W of the year at WSOPC Lake Tahoe appeared first on pokerstats.