- Online Poker – What You Don’t Know Could Hurt You
- Aptly-Named Bounty Wins 6-Max Turbo KO Series; Pavlovic Sixth
- Jonathan Little Breaks Down 2020 WSOP Main Event Final Hand Between Salas & Botteon
- High Stakes Poker S8, E5: You Won't Believe the Pot Tom Dwan Won
- 50x WPT Montreal Main Event Mega Sat Is This Weekend
Mike Binger would earn his third win of the 2008 poker season on this very day as Binger would outlast 131 opponents to win the Main Event at the WSOP Circuit tour stop at Harvey’s Lake Tahoe in Northern Nevada.
Binger would defeat Tyrone Stewart heads-up to close out the year with over 1M USD in winning and a total of 11 Top 10 finishes.
Allen Kessler, Scott Clements and Chris Ferguson would each earn Top 15 finishes in the event.
Fab Five | 2008 WSOP Circuit Lake Tahoe
1. Mike Binger (USA), $181,379
2. Tyrone Stewart (USA), $112,675
3. Jake Solis (USA), $77,464
4. Michael McClain (USA), $53,777
5. Tay Nguyen (USA), $40,653
The post 2008 | Mike Binger earns 3rd W of the year at WSOPC Lake Tahoe appeared first on pokerstats.