- Why Are so Many Poker Pros Coming From a Fantasy Card Game Background?
- Range Advantage vs Nutted Advantage
- The Bernard Lee Poker Show (1/19/21): 2020 Year in Review w/ Chad Holloway & Robbie Strazynski (Part 2) & Matt Waxman
- APAT CEO Leigh Wiltshire Gives The Low-down on the WCOAP Festival
- Bet365 Runs These Nine Special MTTs Every Sunday
Qualify for the 2014 WCOOP main event for as little as $1 on PokerStars now!
The 2014 WCOOP is underway and all paths lead to the richest online event of the year, the $5,200 main event that boasts a $10m prize pool. Past champions include superstars like JC ‘area23JC’ Tran and Yevgeniy ‘Jovial Gent’ Timoshenko, while Tyson ‘POTTERPOKER’ Marks still holds the record for the largest single prize in online poker history, for his victory in the 2010 Main Event when he pocketed $2,278,097.50.
But it’s not all about high stakes pros. In 2012 it was a Russian micro-stakes player, Marat ‘maratik’ Sharafutdinov, who made the headlines when he satellited into the Main Event for just 40 Frequent Player Points (FPP) and went on to win it for $1 million.
Satellite qualifiers are running now on PokerStars from just $1. And to get you excited about your potential spin-up, PokerStars has created this infographic showing the height to which a stack of those $1 satellite chips would look like in the real world when spun up to a potential multi-million-dollar prize.
How ‘high’ could you win?
The post 2014 WCOOP infographic: How high could your potential winnings soar? appeared first on PokerPlayer365.com.