- Poker History in Switzerland
- Ole Schemion, Chaz Chattha & Dan Shak chase glory as 23 remain in WPT Montreal
- Watson, Drinan and Larsson all chasing Super MILLION$ win
- Larsson Leads Super MILLION$ Final Table With Three Former Champs Present
- Felix Schulze Leads the Final 23 Players in the partypoker WPT Montreal Main Event
It took poker pro Ashton Griffin less than 24 hours to run 70 miles on a treadmill in order to win a $300,000 prop bet, only taking short breaks from time-to-time to fill up on carbs and liquids.
At one point, those involved in the bet were starting to worry about Griffin’s condition. His parents actually drove up to his home in order to hopefully convince him to stop … but Ashton could not be convinced to do so.
He ended up winning the bet without doing too much damage to his body … DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS!
*Photo credit: Neil Stoddart/Global Poker Index