- Ole Schemion, Chaz Chattha & Dan Shak chase glory as 23 remain in WPT Montreal
- Watson, Drinan and Larsson all chasing Super MILLION$ win
- Larsson Leads Super MILLION$ Final Table With Three Former Champs Present
- Felix Schulze Leads the Final 23 Players in the partypoker WPT Montreal Main Event
- Daniel Negreanu vs. Doug Polk Grudge Match Entering the Final Stretch
The holiday season is about to get a whole lot better for one of seven players returning for final day play at the opening event at WSOP Circuit Cherokee, currently taking place in North Carolina.
A massive field of 2,712 players each put up $365 for their chance at the minimum $500,000 guaranteed prize pool. The winner of the event will take home $117,991 … that’s over 323 times the amount they paid in order to enter the event – Happy Holidays to the winner and his family!
Fab Five | WSOPC Cherokee (NC) Event #1 Chip Leaders
1. Kevin Henderson (USA), 9,875,000
2. Blake Whittington (USA), 7,285,000
3. Cody Pack (USA), 4,155,000
4. Andrew Brinkley (USA), 2,400,000
5. Joe Harwell (USA), 1,510,000
Photo credit: World Series of Poker/WSOP.com
The post 323x | Someone’s about to enjoy the holidays a little more down in NC appeared first on pokerstats.