- Run It Once Set to Roll Out Unique Sit-n-Go Offering
- Weekend Preview: Monster Series Begins, Half Price Sunday, and GGMasters
- It's Official! WSOP Main Event at GGPoker Shatters Guinness World Records Title
- Three Promos to Watch: Don’t Miss This Trio of Offers
- How To Find The Best Casino Odds – Comparing Different Games
While the duo had to wait a few years before getting the call, each are very deserving of their nominations. Harman still plays the biggest game in Las Vegas while Juanda’s recent performances, including a big win at EPT Barcelona, certainly went a long way to help him enter the HoF.
Harman and Juanda will be induced next month in Las Vegas as part of the WSOP November Nine festivities.
*Photo credit: Jules Pochy/Global Poker Index