- Why Are so Many Poker Pros Coming From a Fantasy Card Game Background?
- Range Advantage vs Nutted Advantage
- The Bernard Lee Poker Show (1/19/21): 2020 Year in Review w/ Chad Holloway & Robbie Strazynski (Part 2) & Matt Waxman
- APAT CEO Leigh Wiltshire Gives The Low-down on the WCOAP Festival
- Bet365 Runs These Nine Special MTTs Every Sunday
Poker superstar Steve O’Dwyer has been one of the most consistent poker players in the past few years. Despite years of success, O’Dwyer’s 2015 is going down as a career year. He has earned 11 Top 10 finishes out of 24 scores so far and has won an impressive 5 times on tour this year, a personal best.
O’Dwyer’s most recent victory, a EPT Super High Roller win in Prague, has also put in right into the thick of the 2015 GPI Player of the Year race.
Fab Five | O’Dwyer’s 2015 Victories
Jan – PCA Super High Roller (Bahamas), 502.22 GPI PoY Points
Mar – Macau Poker Cup Prelim (Macau), 319.28
Aug – Fennia Grand Slam Six-Max (Helsinki), 0
Oct – EPT High Roller (Malta), 502.39
Dec – EPT Super High Roller (Prague), 482.53