- Online Poker – What You Don’t Know Could Hurt You
- Aptly-Named Bounty Wins 6-Max Turbo KO Series; Pavlovic Sixth
- Jonathan Little Breaks Down 2020 WSOP Main Event Final Hand Between Salas & Botteon
- High Stakes Poker S8, E5: You Won't Believe the Pot Tom Dwan Won
- 50x WPT Montreal Main Event Mega Sat Is This Weekend
The 2015 edition of the WSOP November Nine is right around the corner – we countdown to this year’s N9 with stats and facts surrounding the festivities:
Pierre Neuville is 72-years-young. During the WSOP, he’s often seen jogging inside the Rio on off days in order to remain in peek physical condition.
Despite his young-at-heart attitude, Neuville has set the record as the oldest player to ever reach the November Nine finale. Should he win the Main Event, Neuville would also set the mark as the oldest ME winner ever – the legendary Johnny Moss currently holds the record – 67.
Fab Five | Oldest Players at 2015 Final Table
#5 – 26 – Patrick Chan (USA)
#4 – 27 – Max Steinberg (USA)
#3 – 36 – Zvi Stern (ISR)
#2 – 61 – Neil Blumenfield (USA)
#1 – 72 – Pierre Neuville (BEL)
*Photo credit: Neil Stoddart/Global Poker Index
The post 72 | Age won’t matter once Pierre Neuville begins his November Nine journey appeared first on pokerstats.