With one month left in the 2015 poker season, Byron Kaverman is the player to beat as he enters December ranked atop the 2015 GPI Player of the Year race.
Kaverman’s lead, however, is far from wrapped-up. Season XIII WPT Player of the Year Anthony Zinno trails Kaverman by only 87.82 points while Nicholas Petrangelo, Steve O’Dwyer, Dzmitry Urbanovich and a few other players are still within striking distance.
Fab Five | 2015 GPI Player of the Year race
1. Byron Kaverman (USA), 4,736,90
2. Anthony Zinno (USA), 4,649.07
3. Nicholas Petrangelo (USA), 4,406.04
4. Steve O’Dwyer (USA), 4,333.58
5. Dzmitry Urbanovich (POL), 4,095.19
Photo credit: Joe Giron Photography/Global Poker Index
The post 87.83 | Byron Kaverman leads by slimmest of margins appeared first on pokerstats.