We will know the name of the final EPT winner of 2015 on Wednesday as the Main Event will close out the EPT Prague Festival.
Azerbaijan pro Ilkin Amirov, ranked #1 in the country’s National rankings, will carry the chip lead into final table play on Wednesday. German Thomas Butzhammer and Bulgaria’s Slaven Popov are two more notables playing it out for the massive €921,540 first place prize. The winner will replace American Stephen Graner as EPT Prague winner.
Fab Five | 2015 EPT Prague Top 5 Chip Counts
1. Ilkin Amirov (AZE), 9,965,000 chips
2. Gleb Tremzin (RUS), 7,785,000
3. Thomas Butzhammer (GER), 5,490,000
4. Slaven Popov (BUL), 3,640,000
5. Hossein Ensan (GER), 2,725,000
Photo courtesy of Neil Stoddart/PokerStars (EPT)