- Why Are so Many Poker Pros Coming From a Fantasy Card Game Background?
- Range Advantage vs Nutted Advantage
- The Bernard Lee Poker Show (1/19/21): 2020 Year in Review w/ Chad Holloway & Robbie Strazynski (Part 2) & Matt Waxman
- APAT CEO Leigh Wiltshire Gives The Low-down on the WCOAP Festival
- Bet365 Runs These Nine Special MTTs Every Sunday
Saturday is Bad Beat Day on PokerStats … enjoy?!
Holding Queens pre-flop, Harman would face two opponents. The flop would give her trips but fellow WSOP bracelet winner Cory Zeidman would flop a straight giving the best hand heading into the turn. That turn would, however, give Harman a full house, leaving her a 98% favorite heading into the river. Zeidman was left with one out, the 7 of diamonds … and then, the river …
What’s weird is the way Zeidman slow rolled Harman in the end; knowing he had the absolute nuts?
Tough beat, Jennifer.
*Photo credit: The Hendon Mob