- All-in-One Guide to Execute Safe and Secure Payments when Playing Poker Online
- How a Stoic Mindset Can Make You a Much Better Poker Player
- Paulius Plausinaitis wins GGPoker WSOP Winter Main Event for $1.2 million
- Rainer Kempe: Poker Results & Memorable Hands
- Paulius Plausinaitis Becomes A Millionaire in GGPoker WSOPC $1,700 Main Event ($1,236,361)
Just got back after an enjoyable yet an unprofitable trip. Barcelona finished with no cashes from 8 tournaments. I managed to cash in both tournaments I played in Miami however I still finished down for the Miami leg, go figure that one out. The Main Event was a re-entry and I fired 3 $5k bullets into it and only managed a min cash on $7500. This was undoubtedly the best event I ever played with a whooping $2.5 million overlay!!!!! They only managed to get $7.5 million in the prize-pool with a guarantee of the $10 million. I jumped straight into the $1k side event and managed to make a deep run along side Downtown Rory Brown but we both came up short of the final table. I managed a 14th for $2800.
I flew up to New York and spent a few days with friends enjoying the New York night life, financially and in terms of enjoyment this turned out to be the highlight of the trip.
After a summer of traveling I am quite looking forward to spending the next couple of months at home. With the WCOOP and the Boylepoker IPO filling the schedule for the next 2 months. Looking for follow my IPO Galway win up with a big run in the Dublin event. With satties running on boyles its time to get grinding. IPO’s and COOP’s are the online things I have managed to show a profit in this year so hopefully they can steer me out of another $100k plus make up hole!!!