- More Than $400K Worth of MTT Tickets to be Won in Our Boosted Daily Legends
- German Poker: Best German Poker Sites & Players
- WPT High Roller Championship Won by Mikita Badziakowski for $1,062,730
- Poker on Screen: The Sting (1973)
- Mikita Badziakouski Wins the partypoker WPTWOC High Roller Championship ($1,062,730)
Pit yourself against some of the best poker players in the UK over a 12-week league with money added – have you got Blue Blood in your poker veins?
Blue Blood Poker is a group of poker players who support each other, celebrate each other’s successes and help improve individual performances and raise the overall skill level of the group.
It boasts players from all walks of the poker community, from pros to recreational players, small stakes to high. They try to uphold the highest standards of conduct and treat each other and their opponents with the upmost respect. The group provides opportunities for its team members to be staked into live and online events, and a safe environment where players can have constructive discussions about hand analysis, strategy and overall gameplay.
There’s a long waiting list to join, but we’re giving you the chance to play in the Blue Blood Poker league, win staking into a live event and get your membership application fast tracked.
The league will run for 12 weeks on Monday nights at 7.30pm with late reg for the first eight levels (note late reg for turbo deepstacks will be 30 mins). The best eight from 12 results count towards your final points total.
The top two players at the end of the league will receive Blue Blood Poker membership and staking worth £220 into a 25/25 series (or equivalent event) playing on behalf of Team Blue Blood.
There will also be a bounty each week, which will be announced on the ‘Blue Blood Online’ Facebook page. Knock out the Team Blue Blood ‘Secret Bounty’ and you’ll get your buy-in back. Click here for the Facebook page or check www.bluebloodpoker.co
How to play
- Sign-up for a new account through this linkSign-up for a new account through the following link: tinyurl.com/BlueBloodPoker. Existing Coral Poker players can also play.
- Find the MTTs in the Coral Poker lobby (Coral Exclusive>Blue Blood Poker).
- All entry fees will be paid out as a normal prize fund on the night (with no deductions from the prize pool)
- The top two players at the end of the league will receive staking worth £220
- The top two players will also be invited to be members of Blue Blood Poker (three-month trial)
The tournaments – (7.30pm start. Freezeouts are £11 and rebuys are £5.50)
- July 6: NLH freezeout
- July 13: NLH 2r/1a
- July 20: PLO freezeout
- July 27: NLH deepstack turbo
- Aug 3: NLH freezeout
- Aug 10: NLH 2r/1a
- Aug 17: PLO8 freezeout
- Aug 24: NLH 6-max freezeout
- Aug 31: NLH deepstack turbo
- Sept 7: PLO freezeout
- Sept 14: NLH 2r/1a
- Sept 21: NLH freezeout
The top 18 players score points as follows:
- 1st: 30
- 2nd: 25
- 3rd: 22
- 4th: 20
- 5th: 18
- 6th: 16
- 7th: 14
- 8th: 12
- 9th: 10
- 10th: 8
- 11th: 7
- 12th: 6
- 13th: 5
- 14th: 4
- 15th: 3
- 16th-18th: 2
Everyone 19th and below gets 1 point for participating. Your best eight scores from the 12 MTTs make up your final score. Good luck!
For all your poker strategy needs just take up our offer of a free subscription to Poker Player magazine app HERE
The post Blue Blood Poker League: Win your way into the exclusive club appeared first on PokerPlayer365.com.