- FULL-HOUSE VS QUADS in the WSOP Main Event! Could Selbst have gotten away?
- The best Reddit poker memes of the summer
- WSOP and GGPoker donate $350,000 to COVID-19 relief fund
- UK & Ireland Sunday Briefing: Sam Grafton Nets $99K Score
- Two More Winners Crowned in 2020 WSOP Online; Millionaire Maker Final Table Confirmed
People often ask me if they should just flat call with Ace King, re-raise or even go all-in. And I usually reply that it depends on the situation.
Now I know that everybody hates that answer in poker but unfortunately with Ace King in particular, this is often the case.
The correct play to make with big slick usually depends on several factors such as:
Full ring or 6max