- Tom Dwan Draws Doug Polk in 1st Round of $25K WPT HU Championship
- Turn $54.50 Into a Share of $1M This Weekend
- Chris Ferguson Poker Story – Glory Days, Fall from Grace, and Silent Comeback
- PokerNews Week in Review: WSOP 2021 Schedule & Poker Drama
- 50 Shades of Poker – Is The Action Still Hot for Different Variations?
With live poker and tournament series returning strongly post-pandemic, so is live tournament reporting.
In this latest installment of our ongoing Ask the Poker Experts series, Will Shillibier, Tim Duckworth, Chad Holloway, Yori Epskamp, and Dan Ross share their thoughts on what makes a good live reporter.
The post Ask the Poker Experts: What Makes a Good Live Reporter? appeared first on Cardplayer Lifestyle Poker.Read More