- Tom Dwan Draws Doug Polk in 1st Round of $25K WPT HU Championship
- Turn $54.50 Into a Share of $1M This Weekend
- Chris Ferguson Poker Story – Glory Days, Fall from Grace, and Silent Comeback
- PokerNews Week in Review: WSOP 2021 Schedule & Poker Drama
- 50 Shades of Poker – Is The Action Still Hot for Different Variations?
This article was written by blackrain79.com contributor Fran Ferlan.
The river is the biggest money street in no-limit Texas Hold’em, and playing
it optimally is what makes or breaks your winrate.
So it’s important to know when to, and more importantly, when not to fire off
a bet on the river.
As is usually the case in poker, whether or not it’s profitable toRead More