- GGPoker to host Battle of Malta in November
- WPT Super High Roller won by Michael Addamo for $1,284,114
- Galfond, Berkey Helping Propel Research into Mike Postle's Play
- WPT GTO Trainer Hands of the Week: Playing Heads Up for the Title
- Late Rally Sees Martirosian Clinch WPTWOC Leaderboard; Margereson Second
This article was written by blackrain79.com contributor Ryan Lewis.
One of the first concepts a poker player learns when beginning their poker journey is the power of position. The game becomes much easier when you have position on your opponents.
This is because when you are the last to act on every street you have more control over how you want the hand to play out. You can opt to bet, callRead More