- Paddy Power Doubles Cash Game Leaderboard Prizes!
- Pascal Lefrancois Wins MILLIONS Online Super High Roller ($525,089)
- Long-Delayed WPT Final Tables to Run this March and May in Las Vegas
- Lefrancois Wins Again; Takes Down Super High Roller
- Bad Blood in the 'The Crew' – Dutch Boyd Loses Prop Bet Lawsuit Against Joe Bartholdi
Bill Gates’ success as the Chairman of Microsoft is legend the world over. What’s somewhat lesser known is that Gates loves poker and that the game played quite the role in his life, especially during his collegiate years at Harvard.
In this article, our Senior contributor George Epstein details how poker influenced Gates and thus the rise of his company into a global powerhouse.
The post Poker Tips by George: If It’s Good Enough for Bill Gates… appeared first on Cardplayer Lifestyle Poker.Read More