- Theologis Denies Mateos in MILLIONS Online Mix Max Win; Parssinen Wins Omaha High Roller
- Celebrate International Women's Day With This $10 Value-Added Event at GGPoker
- Should online tournaments have trophies?
- Doug Polk Lays Down Second Nuts on the Flop – Is This the Greatest Fold in Televised Poker?
- The Bernard Lee Poker Show (3/2/21): Ryan Hagerty
We speak to professional player Andy Wool to discover what life has been like one year after he quit his job to go pro at poker.
The post What is it really like to quit your job and become a professional poker player? appeared first on CalvinAyre.com.Read More