- A big software upgrade is coming to Unibet
- Leaked Term Sheet Reveals Details Regarding Stones/Kuraitis Settlement; Plaintiffs Paid $40,000
- Weekend Preview: GGMasters GGSOP Edition, Mini Mega Deep, and WPT Weekender
- Steve O'Dwyer Wins $3,200 WPTWOC Heads-Up Championship ($135,000)
- Chris Moorman Big Field Strategy Tips for the Superstorm Main Event at 888poker
The Faded Spade Card Club will host a special charity poker tournament to benefit the Breast Cancer Alliance on June 25, 2020 at 8pm Eastern.
The tournament will be co-hosted by Faded Spade Founder and CEO Tom Wheaton and WSOP commentator and Global Poker Award winner Jamie Kerstetter.
The post Faded Spade Card Club to Host Breast Cancer Alliance Charity Poker Tournament appeared first on Cardplayer Lifestyle Poker Blog.Read More