- Shooting Star Charity Event announced for partypoker / WPT World Online Championships
- This Weekend in WSOP History: Two Memorable Bracelets and a Wild Day 1c
- Your Ultimate Guide to Unibet Poker Challenges & Missions
- Matt “Bodeyster” Bode Calls His Shot, Wins Bracelet in Online WSOP Event #4
- The Pokercode Academy – WSOP 2020 – is Now Open! 🎓
Back in 1993, Robert Turner convinced the now-late owner of the Los Angeles Lakers Dr. Jerry Buss to participate in a charity poker tournament at the Bicycle Casino. Dr. Buss’ only catch: the tournament had to be played using poker chips made of real gold!
Here’s the amazing story of how the tournament came together, including a list of some of the incredible poker legends, like Stu Ungar and Chip Reese, who participated.
The post Storytime: The Dr. Jerry Buss Go For The Gold Charity Poker Tournament appeared first on Cardplayer Lifestyle Poker Blog.Read More