- Jonathan “Art.Vandelay” Dokler Captures First Bracelet of 2020 WSOP; Hellmuth 11th
- Two-time Champion Kristen Bicknell Reminisces on her WSOP Memories
- California poker rooms to close down again
- $500K Guaranteed In The WPT Shooting Stars For Charity Event
- This Day in WSOP History: Dan Colman Wins $1M One Drop
With so many high-quality poker courses out there, it’s sometimes tough to know what distinguishes one training product from another. Red Chip Poker has taken a fascinating approach with their CORE 2.0 offering, namely that they modeled it after the instruction style given by higher education institutions.
Costing just $5 a week, signing up for Red Chip Poker’s CORE 2.0 program is practically a no-brainer for any poker player looking to improve their game and enhance their skills at the felt.
The post Reviewing CORE 2.0: The A-Z Course From Red Chip Poker appeared first on Cardplayer Lifestyle Poker Blog.Read More