- Jonathan “Art.Vandelay” Dokler Captures First Bracelet of 2020 WSOP; Hellmuth 11th
- Two-time Champion Kristen Bicknell Reminisces on her WSOP Memories
- California poker rooms to close down again
- $500K Guaranteed In The WPT Shooting Stars For Charity Event
- This Day in WSOP History: Dan Colman Wins $1M One Drop
On this episode of the Bernard Lee Poker Show, Bernard interviews Maria Konnikova, accomplished poker player and author of the new book The Biggest Bluff: How I Learned to Pay Attention, Master Myself, and Win.
Maria talks about her 3.5-year long odyssey in the poker world, which saw her get coached by Poker Hall of Famer Erik Seidel, climb to great heights and big wins, and being a PokerStars sponsored pro.
The post The Bernard Lee Poker Show (6/23/20): Author and Poker Player, Maria Konnikova appeared first on Cardplayer Lifestyle Poker Blog.Read More