- Shooting Star Charity Event announced for partypoker / WPT World Online Championships
- This Weekend in WSOP History: Two Memorable Bracelets and a Wild Day 1c
- Your Ultimate Guide to Unibet Poker Challenges & Missions
- Matt “Bodeyster” Bode Calls His Shot, Wins Bracelet in Online WSOP Event #4
- The Pokercode Academy – WSOP 2020 – is Now Open! 🎓
The Faded Spade Card Club will host a special charity poker tournament to benefit the Breast Cancer Alliance on June 25, 2020 at 8pm Eastern.
The tournament will be co-hosted by Faded Spade Founder and CEO Tom Wheaton and WSOP commentator and Global Poker Award winner Jamie Kerstetter.
The post Faded Spade Card Club to Host Breast Cancer Alliance Charity Poker Tournament appeared first on Cardplayer Lifestyle Poker Blog.Read More