- The Most TILTING Poker Player EVER ♠️ Best Poker Clips ♠️ PokerStars
- Hellmuth Crushes Negreanu’s Soul with 8♣ 3♣ (Analysis by Polk & Negreanu)
- Top 10 Canadian Land Casinos
- Bradley "drstrange7" Ruben Wins 2021 WSOP Online Event #21: $600 PLO 6-Handed ($69,148)
- High-Stakes Poker Player Busted For Drug Possession at Ibiza Airport
Something that people ask me all the time is if you should ever fold pockets kings preflop in poker.
So here is the short answer:
Yes, you should fold pocket kings preflop on a few rare occasions with 100 big blind stack sizes in a full ring poker game versus a 4Bet when all of the action is in early position. In a 6max poker game you should never fold pocket kings preflop for 100 big blinds.Read More