- Tom Dwan Draws Doug Polk in 1st Round of $25K WPT HU Championship
- Turn $54.50 Into a Share of $1M This Weekend
- Chris Ferguson Poker Story – Glory Days, Fall from Grace, and Silent Comeback
- PokerNews Week in Review: WSOP 2021 Schedule & Poker Drama
- 50 Shades of Poker – Is The Action Still Hot for Different Variations?
The pandemic forced all of us in the poker community to pivot hard in order to survive. Notably, the GPI/THM crew was left without much to do, as their workload and business evaporated with the disappearance of live poker.
Reinventing themselves, they successfully pivoted to begin producing an excellent suite of four podcasts, which we can only hope they keep up now that live poker is experiencing a post-pandemic resurgence.Read More