- Fedor Holz Responds to Doug Polk Tweet & Explains Challenge w Limitless
- PokerNews Week in Review: Hellmuth & Negreanu Make New Bet
- Holz vs. Malinowski: Four Sessions of $100/$200, Starting March 5
- You Should Feel Pain While Playing Poker — Here’s Why
- $1M GTD WPT500 Kicks Off at partypoker on March 7
Written by Lars "fundiver199" Kyhnau Hansen
One of the most talked about concepts in poker in recent years is GTO, which stands for Game Theory Optimal. In short it’s an attempt to play in a way, so that our opponents can’t beat us, no matter what they do.
In the classic game of rock, paper, scissors, the GTO style would be to randomly select either rock, paper or scissors a third of theRead More