- Polk and Jacobson play 'ICM Chicken'
- Poker Player and Survivor Star Anna Khait Implicated in Plot to Spy on FBI
- 'TheCheshire' Shares How Winning Run It Once leadRboards Has Help Him Grow
- Old School vs. New School: Negreanu Analyzes 2015 WSOP Main Event Hand
- Playing Poker In Thailand – From Grinding To Enjoying Your Time
Day 1 of the $40 million guaranteed POWERFEST kicked off on Sunday 6th May with the first 30 of 366 scheduled events. Getting the festival off to a flying start were three $1 million guaranteed Championship Events, which helped us paid out almost $6.3 million in prize money on the opening day of POWERFEST. Keep […]
The post $40 million POWERFEST Day 1: Three $1M events kick off the festival appeared first on Online poker news and updates | partypoker blog.Read More