- PokerStars introduces active waiting list to protect the game
- PokerStars Tweaks Cash Game Seating With 'Active Waiting Lists'
- andzeB Wins First $5K Boosted Daily Legends Weekly Freeroll
- The World Poker Tour announces WPT Online event in India
- Three Promos To Watch: Spin to a Sunday Million Ticket and More!
People often get confused about what a limp reraise means at the poker table.
A limp reraise by the way is when somebody limps into the pot preflop (just calls the blind), you raise, and then when it comes back to them, they reraise you. This is an ideal way to trap the maximum amount of money in the pot preflop with a big hand. However, a limp reraise is also a very transparent play to anyRead More