- A big software upgrade is coming to Unibet
- Leaked Term Sheet Reveals Details Regarding Stones/Kuraitis Settlement; Plaintiffs Paid $40,000
- Weekend Preview: GGMasters GGSOP Edition, Mini Mega Deep, and WPT Weekender
- Steve O'Dwyer Wins $3,200 WPTWOC Heads-Up Championship ($135,000)
- Chris Moorman Big Field Strategy Tips for the Superstorm Main Event at 888poker
On this episode of the Bernard Lee Poker Show, Bernard interviews Maria Konnikova, accomplished poker player and author of the new book The Biggest Bluff: How I Learned to Pay Attention, Master Myself, and Win.
Maria talks about her 3.5-year long odyssey in the poker world, which saw her get coached by Poker Hall of Famer Erik Seidel, climb to great heights and big wins, and being a PokerStars sponsored pro.
The post The Bernard Lee Poker Show (6/23/20): Author and Poker Player, Maria Konnikova appeared first on Cardplayer Lifestyle Poker Blog.Read More