- Tom Dwan Draws Doug Polk in 1st Round of $25K WPT HU Championship
- Turn $54.50 Into a Share of $1M This Weekend
- Chris Ferguson Poker Story – Glory Days, Fall from Grace, and Silent Comeback
- PokerNews Week in Review: WSOP 2021 Schedule & Poker Drama
- 50 Shades of Poker – Is The Action Still Hot for Different Variations?
Martin Jacobson started the November Nine Final Table in 2014 in 8th position, but was able to win the bracelet at $10 million first place prize. In this episode, he recalls the preparation put into that final table, including the support of his poker inner circle.
Martin also talks about his time as a chef on a Swedish battleship and his journey to become a poker superstar.Read More