- GGPoker Responds to Cheating Scandal With Bans and Warnings
- PokerStars introduces active waiting list to protect the game
- PokerStars Tweaks Cash Game Seating With 'Active Waiting Lists'
- andzeB Wins First $5K Boosted Daily Legends Weekly Freeroll
- The World Poker Tour announces WPT Online event in India
Team partypoker’s Ludovic Geilich narrowly missed out on Poker Masters glory on April 17 but did have $81,600 reasons to be happy with his performance. Poker Masters #13: $500K Gtd NLHE 6-Max The 13th event of the massive Poker Masters online series was a $10,300 buy-in six-handed no-limit hold’em tournament with $500,000 guaranteed. Sixty-eight players […]
The post Ludovic Geilich Banks $81,600 in Poker Master Event 13 appeared first on Online poker news and updates | partypoker blog.Read More