- Dan "Feeltheflow" Sindelar Wins 2021 WSOP Online Event #33: $500 NLH Grand Finale ($159,100)
- Lukovic Crowned Grand Prix KO Main Event Champion
- WPT event cancelled due to COVID cases rising
- Bracelet on a Budget: How to cross the WSOP off your bucket list for under $1,500
- 3 Popular Types of Poker You Must Learn
Something that people often ask me is how long should your poker sessions be. Should they be 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours or more?
Well, here are some very rough guidelines
In general your poker session should be about 1 or 2 hours at the most if you are a beginner. If you are a professional poker player then your poker session can be anywhere between 2 and 8 hours. You should alsoRead More