- Theologis Denies Mateos in MILLIONS Online Mix Max Win; Parssinen Wins Omaha High Roller
- Celebrate International Women's Day With This $10 Value-Added Event at GGPoker
- Should online tournaments have trophies?
- Doug Polk Lays Down Second Nuts on the Flop – Is This the Greatest Fold in Televised Poker?
- The Bernard Lee Poker Show (3/2/21): Ryan Hagerty
Something that people often ask me is how long should your poker sessions be. Should they be 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours or more?
Well, here are some very rough guidelines
In general your poker session should be about 1 or 2 hours at the most if you are a beginner. If you are a professional poker player then your poker session can be anywhere between 2 and 8 hours. You should alsoRead More