- WPT GTO Trainer Hands of the Week: Playing Heads Up for the Title
- Late Rally Sees Martirosian Clinch WPTWOC Leaderboard; Margereson Second
- Build your mind for Speed Poker
- Ian Simpson Introduces Latest Unibet Poker Upgrade Known as Version 3
- Galfond Challenge: Galfond Up Small on Kornuth After Two Days
Poker solvers are all the rage these days. If you have never heard of a poker solver before, it is basically a computer program which helps you find the best GTO or "game theory optimal" play in every situation.
This allows you to balance your range in every situation and play un-exploitable. Sounds great in theory right? Unfortunately it doesn’t actually work so well in reality at the microRead More