- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Playing Pocket Aces
- There Are Even More Ways to Win a WPTWOC Seat
- Alek "astazz" Stasiak Becomes First Double-Bracelet Winner of 2020 Online WSOP
- GGPoker Introduces SnapCam; Send Video Reactions to Your Opponents!
- Simon Deadman is a WPTWOC Event Winner! James Rann Scoops Title
The popularity of online poker apps has boomed in recent months, but there’s a lack of information on how exactly the apps operate, whether real money play is possible, and what the role of agents are in the process.
In this article, longtime industry veteran Alex Scott explains the online poker app ecosystem, how the operators make money, why the apps are so popular, and how agents facilitate real money transactions behind the scenes.
The post Online poker apps and the agent system: Everything you need to know appeared first on Cardplayer Lifestyle Poker Blog.Read More