- Theologis Denies Mateos in MILLIONS Online Mix Max Win; Parssinen Wins Omaha High Roller
- Celebrate International Women's Day With This $10 Value-Added Event at GGPoker
- Should online tournaments have trophies?
- Doug Polk Lays Down Second Nuts on the Flop – Is This the Greatest Fold in Televised Poker?
- The Bernard Lee Poker Show (3/2/21): Ryan Hagerty
Ray Bitar was one of the founders and the chief executive officer (CEO) of Full Tilt Poker. He was indicted in 2011 on numerous charges in connection with a nearly $400 million Ponzi scheme the site was accused of running. Yet Bitar managed to escape serious punishment. At the heart of the scandal were allegations […]
The post Ray Bitar: Full Tilt Poker Ponzi Scandal and happy ever after? appeared first on Upswing Poker.Read More