- Should online tournaments have trophies?
- Doug Polk Lays Down Second Nuts on the Flop – Is This the Greatest Fold in Televised Poker?
- The Bernard Lee Poker Show (3/2/21): Ryan Hagerty
- Attention Ladies! Celebrate International Women's Day with This Value Added $22 Event at PokerStars
- The Festival Series: Brand-New Event Combines Poker and Casino Tournaments in Tallinn on June 7-13
This article was written by blackrain79.com contributor Fran Ferlan.
Playing the river optimally is what makes or breaks your winrate.
It’s the biggest money street and you often have to make a decision for your
whole stack. The amount of money in the pot by the river often paralyzes
players, because they are overly focused on the pot size, which affects their