- Tom Dwan Draws Doug Polk in 1st Round of $25K WPT HU Championship
- Turn $54.50 Into a Share of $1M This Weekend
- Chris Ferguson Poker Story – Glory Days, Fall from Grace, and Silent Comeback
- PokerNews Week in Review: WSOP 2021 Schedule & Poker Drama
- 50 Shades of Poker – Is The Action Still Hot for Different Variations?
This article was written by blackrain79.com contributor Fran Ferlan.
Bluffing the river is something a lot of players struggle with, and some of
them don’t even do it at all.
And it’s understandable.
Not only is there so much information to consider, the amount of money in the
pot by the river often blindsides players, and they just don’t have the nerve