- Galfond, Berkey Helping Propel Research into Mike Postle's Play
- WPT GTO Trainer Hands of the Week: Playing Heads Up for the Title
- Late Rally Sees Martirosian Clinch WPTWOC Leaderboard; Margereson Second
- Build your mind for Speed Poker
- Ian Simpson Introduces Latest Unibet Poker Upgrade Known as Version 3
People ask me all the time if it is possible to run bad for months on end in poker. The term "running bad" by the way refers to a sustained period of bad luck.
For example, your pocket aces get cracked over and over again, you lose flush over flush, they hit their miracle cards against you on the river seemingly every time, and so on.
This is actually a completely natural thing in poker,Read More