- Jonathan “Art.Vandelay” Dokler Captures First Bracelet of 2020 WSOP; Hellmuth 11th
- Two-time Champion Kristen Bicknell Reminisces on her WSOP Memories
- California poker rooms to close down again
- $500K Guaranteed In The WPT Shooting Stars For Charity Event
- This Day in WSOP History: Dan Colman Wins $1M One Drop
While the cessation of live poker during the coronavirus pandemic was unquestionably a bad thing, there are nonetheless silver linings to be found.
Now that live poker is coming back, here are seven positive outcomes and upshots of the temporary hiatus live poker took.
The post 7 Silver Linings from Live Poker’s Coronavirus Hiatus appeared first on Cardplayer Lifestyle Poker Blog.Read More