- Galfond, Berkey Helping Propel Research into Mike Postle's Play
- WPT GTO Trainer Hands of the Week: Playing Heads Up for the Title
- Late Rally Sees Martirosian Clinch WPTWOC Leaderboard; Margereson Second
- Build your mind for Speed Poker
- Ian Simpson Introduces Latest Unibet Poker Upgrade Known as Version 3
While the cessation of live poker during the coronavirus pandemic was unquestionably a bad thing, there are nonetheless silver linings to be found.
Now that live poker is coming back, here are seven positive outcomes and upshots of the temporary hiatus live poker took.
The post 7 Silver Linings from Live Poker’s Coronavirus Hiatus appeared first on Cardplayer Lifestyle Poker Blog.Read More